Day 5 of the 13 Days of K: Holiday Party Dress Roundup

By Unknown - 3:00 PM

Happy 5th day of K everyone!

I can't believe we are inching closer and closer to Christmas. The season is flying by, and there's still so much to do. I feel like I need to make a Christmas bucket list to make sure I'm soaking in the most of the season (I'm a nerd, I know). There is just something so magical about the Christmas season and so much to take in. With days ending earlier, I feel like I've been flying through December. This week, I'm definitely going to take some time to slow down and soak everything in.

This week, we did some Christmas themed things like drinking hot chocolate, going to see Christmas lights, and tuning into elf. Maybe you'll see some of that on an upcoming vlog :)

Something that excites me so much about the holiday season, is all the fun events and parties. With that being said, it can be super stressful to find the perfect outfit for every occasion. 

Luckily, Faviana has me (and you!) covered. I love being a Faviana brand ambassador and one of my 2018 goals is to get even more involved with the awesome brand. My gift to you today is a roundup of their best holiday outfits and direct links for you to get them for yourself! 

I tried to put together a wearable list, because Faviana's covers everything from Prom dresses to graduation dresses to pageant gowns. But they really have a great (and far too often unnoticed!), collection of cocktail dresses. The dresses on this list are GORGEOUS and I would love to rock a couple for some events that I have coming up. Something that I love about Faviana dresses is they always pay special attention to the back of the dress too. They always have some type of eye catching detail from behind, which makes the dress twice as nice. So here is my list of holiday dresses for every yule tide occasion!








Which dress is your favorite?










  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments