HUGE SALE ROUNDUP! Everything Over 50% off and under $200!

By Unknown - 2:00 PM





Hi everyone!

I hope you are all recovery nicely from the holiday! My holiday was as perfect as can be. I spent the whole day in pajamas, surrounded by my family, watching movies, opening gifts, and eating delicious food. There's nothing quite like a Christmas at home with my family.

I've been thinking a lot about this lately -- what I want my Christmases to be like for my own kids someday. I couldn't help but think about how much I wanted to have a house big enough for everyone I love to sleep over and open gifts together. Which has motivated me to look toward 2018 with more optimism and determination than ever.

Which leads me to my big announcement -- staring this week, I will begin posting three times a week! This is a huge increase from my one post a week I have been doing since October. This blog has become such a great outlet for me. It's an amazing way for me to relieve stress and talk about all things fun and light, like shopping, beauty, fashion, travel, and fitness. While I know that three posts a week is extremely ambitious, I am so committed to making this happen. If you have any blog post ideas, please send them my way :)

For today's post, I couldn't help but scour the internet after Christmas to see how the After Christmas Sales we're holding up, and boy, were there so many! To make our lives easier, I rounded up more than 100 items across hundreds of stores that are all under $200 and 50% off! Because let's be honest, there's nothing more in style than getting a good deal.



What 'After Christmas Deals' did you find?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments