5 SPRING DATE IDEAS

By Unknown - 1:21 PM


Hi everyone!

Happy Wednesday! Do you ever feel like you get into a date rut? Sure movies are fun and dinners are fine, but I get bored with the same things all the time, especially the super tight mold of typical dates. My boyfriend is the coolest person I know and I want to do cool things with him, and rather than spend $11.95 on popcorn, I'd love to take that money and run to some new and big adventures. Here's just five steps in a different direction, but remember, the possibilities are endless. 



1. Go to a brewery

One of my favorite spring and summer date nights is exploring random breweries. Every town you go to you get to explore new flavors and sceneries. I've gotten to go see some pretty cool breweries downtown, in barns, and old banks. You can find a brewery almost anywhere! The most fun way to do it is pick a random town you've never been to and venture out! You can find the most comprehensive list of breweries here.


2. Venture to a food festival

Are you a total foodie? Do crazy deserts wet your whistle? Tired of the same old same old? Go to a food festival! Food festivals are such a fun, inexpensive date full of fun foods, new things to talk about, and they are super instagrammable :) Looking for a food festival? Look no further than this huge list here


3. Find some flowers

Green houses, farms, and botanical gardens are all fun, unique date places that won't break the bank. In fact, many of them are actually free to at least browse. Going to a greenhouse will help spark conversations, learn something new, and could be super romantic. You can find tons of botanical gardens here.


4. Discover a rooftop bar

There's nothing quite as everyday magical as a rooftop bar, string lights, and delicious appetizers all night long. Scope out some cool local bars you've never been and explore to see your city from new heights. My New York ladies, check out my favorite bar, Freebird, in White Plains. They have the perfect aesthetic, some amazing cocktails, and a gorgeous rooftop bar.


5. Explore on a weekend getaway

Now this one is one I want to take more advantage of this time around. From cute tiny houses, to rv's, to treehouses, recording studios, campground sites, and boats -- you can find the coolest places to stay on Air B' n B. Venture away for a weekend and go explore something completely new. Even better, use my link here to get $40 off your first adventure. What could be better?

I hope you guys liked this post and like the new look on the blog. I have so many exciting things coming your way and I can't wait to share them. 

What adventures are you getting into this summer?



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

    He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pg slot asia สล็อต เป็นเว็บไซต์พนันสล็อตออนไลน์ ลำดับหนึ่ง ที่คนอีกหลายๆคนนั้นต้องเคยได้ฟังชื่อนี่กันมาบ้างแล้วเพราะเว็บไซต์ของพวกเรานั้น PG SLOT เปิดให้บริการโกรธยะหนึ่ง

    ReplyDelete
  3. ทางเข้า pg เกมสล็อตออนไลน์รูปแบบใหม่ ที่เปิดให้บริการนักเล่นการพนันทุกคน ทาง เข้า เล่น เหมาะสมกับยุยงตนี้อย่างใหญ่โต pg slot โบนัส ฟรี เนื่องจากเล่นออนไลน์ได้เลยไม่ยุ่งยาก

    ReplyDelete