app

Shop My Closet!

By Unknown - 2:00 PM




Hi everyone!

In case you haven't noticed, I love clothes. One of my 2018 goals, however, is to strip down and streamline my closet because I have way too many.

One of the ways I've done that is by donating clothes. So far I've donated about 2 garbage bags full  of clothes to a local Salvation Army! I plan on going through the rest of my belongings of my apartment and really thinking about whether I need them or not.

However, so many of my items are barely worn or actually brand new. Because of this, I decided to try to make a little bit of cash and give you a great deal! I'm listing all of my clothes I'm looking to sell on letgo and you can shop my closet here! I will be adding new items every single week and everything is brand name and under $10!

Some items I'm currently selling are













Make sure to shop my closet  :)


Some items to help organize your  closet storage space




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments