By Unknown - 12:00 PM

So here we are guys! My first Fitness Fridays Post. I'm so excited to begin this new segment with everyone. I have so many fun things coming up for this blog soon and I hope you guys will enjoy it!
My playlist is a lot of hip hop and rap because when I'm lifting it really gets me into the moment. I just feel like I can do anything! My warm up songs are usually a bit slower, but not by much. So here's my workout playlist! What's on yours?

Warm Up (1 mile run, 40 pull ups, 40 squats, 10 Burpees, 100 crunches)
Team - Lorde
Change Your Life - Iggy Azalea
I Wish - Cher Lloyd
Workout
Freaks - French Montana
Werkin' Girls - Angel Haze
Turn Down for What - DJ Snake & Lil Jon
I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift
The Man - Aloe Blacc
Toxic - Britney Spears
Drunk in Love - Beyonce
Talk Dirty - Jason Derulo
Cool Down
Shabba - A$AP Feg, A$AP Rocky
Happy - Pharrell Williams
Work - Iggy Azalea
Infinite x's and o's,
Kylee

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments