Kate Spade Bow Bracelet

By Unknown - 4:07 PM



This bracelet has had my eye on it for a long, long time. It's basically famous on tumblr, instagram, and pinterest because it is so insanely popular. While I was exploring the Upper East Side in New York City, I swear I almost bought this same bracelet at retail price for $78. However, I waited a bit, kept an eBay search alert and hoped for the best.






While vacationing in South Carolina I visited the Tanger Outlets, I was so excited to shop in the Kate Spade Outlet store. If you haven't been before, seriously go. All purses and accessories were 50% off.






This gem was already marked down to the retail price of around $38. Then it was marked down again. The best part? College students get 15% off with a college ID! That left me with a total price of only $17 for this pretty piece of arm candy.






The clasp is magnetic with a securing hook that goes over the clasp. It's so pretty and dainty on!






The bow is so delicate looking. I believe it also comes in gold and rose gold!






It goes so well with my Alex and Ani bracelet too! Overall, I'm in love!


Made any good purchases lately?
Infinite x's and o's,
Kylee




 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments