My 5 Favorite Fall Coffees

By Unknown - 5:00 PM




Happy Monday!

If there is one thing that makes me really happy in this whole wide world, it's coffee. I'm obsessed with all things coffee and it's one of my smalls simple joys in the world. However, nothing beats the flavor of coffee in the fall! To celebrate all of these amazing flavors, I compiled a list of my autumn favorites and where to get them.

1. Iced pumpkin coffee with a pump of caramel
Place to order: Dunkin' Donuts

You know those Fall days where it is unseasonably warm? Those are the days I crave an autumn taste cooled down. One of my favorites for days like this is an iced pumpkin coffee with a pump of caramel, which gives you the best of both worlds.

2. Skinny Salted Caramel Mocha Latte with Skim Milk
Place to order: Starbucks
I love anything sweet and salty, which is why I am obsessed with salted caramel mocha's. They're a perfect drink for days when you feel like you just want to drink a hot chocolate. I skip the whipped cream and sub skim milk for a healthier alternative.

3. Pumpkin Spice Latte with Almond Milk
Place to order: Local Coffee Shop
Of course, you can't have a fall coffee blog post and not include pumpkin spice lattes. However, my favorite PSL's definitely don't come from major chains, but from the cute little coffee shop down the street. Try yours out. I promise it'll change your life.

4. Caramel Macchiato with a dash of Cinnamon
Place to order: Starbucks
Caramel macchiatos are one of my long time favorite drinks. Add a dash of cinnamon and it's perfectly crafted to your fall palette liking.

5. Coffee Mate Maple Latte Creamer
Place to order: Your home!
One of my favorite things about the fall is waking up a little chilly and slipping on a sweatshirt and grabbing a coffee. There's nothing quite as satisfying as that first sip, and being that I'm obsessed with fall, autumn flavors take my heart. I love using the maple latte creamer in my coffee in the morning for a little big of fall flavor love to get me by.

What's your favorite fall coffee flavor?



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments