Faviana Color of the Month || Burgendy

By Unknown - 3:30 PM



Hey everyone!

With the holiday's right around the corner, there are tons of opportunities for dressing up and getting glam. One thing I adore about the holiday's is there is no such thing as 'too glam'. You can never have enough sequins, rich colors, or holiday cheer! More really is more during the holidays!

Because of that, I've been watching a ton of awesome vlogs and reading a ton of great blogs by other content creators. Most of them are currently turning out a new post everyday through the 12 Days of Christmas -- which I was totally unprepared for. But, because I want to do the same, I will be taking part in 13 days of K, and posting a new post for the 13 days leading up to Christmas. I am SO excited and hope you will be too!

Switching paces a bit, I decided to start my holiday posts with this one! Being a Faviana brand ambassador, my first place to look for cute, fun, and gorgeous dresses. I love Faviana not only for their gorgeous prom dresses, but also because of their amazing mission to inspire and motivate women.

So I put together my top 5 dresses in December's color palette: 

So I put together my top 5 dresses in December's color palette: burgundy!


1. Faviana 7957


This daring two piece cut out is one of my favorite pieces that Faviana has out right now. I love the daring edginess of the cutouts attached by the metal pieces. I would LOVE to see Taylor Swift in this gown at some point. It totally screams Reputation era to me, don't you think?

2. Faviana 7967

I'm not usually a lace person, but there's something about this gown that is too pretty not to love. I love the choker-like cut out on the top, the pretty red color, and the nice lace pulling on the bottom. This dress screams holiday season to me and would be perfect for a winter formal.

3. Faviana 7541

This little number is too perfect not to share. The silhouette is super classic, but the cutouts in the side add a sexy twist. I think this dress could certainly be used over and over again and styled so many different ways, which definitely makes it a winner in my book.

4. Faviana 8071


Does this one look familiar? While it's photographed in blue, Faviana 8071 is actually a short version of Faviana 7967! Even though it's colder during the holiday season, that doesn't mean that cocktail dresses aren't still super popular! I love this gown so much I had to put it on twice!


5. Faviana 8083

This dress is tied for my favorite in this post. I love the stunning and delicate material, the beautiful neckline, and the flirty slit in the side. While this color isn't necessarily burgundy, it is a gorgeous, rich red and reminds me of Christmas! I absolutely adore this gown and the classic feels it gives me. 

Which dress is your favorite?


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments