18 Inspirational Quotes to Kick off 2018

By Unknown - 2:00 PM



Hi everyone!

I'm a sucker for inspirational quotes. In my business, every week I send out an inspirational quote that encapsulates how I'm feeling. I use it as motivation on those days we feel too exhausted, too uninspired, or too over-it. I love that looking at an inspirational quote connects me with other people that have felt the way I have and motivate me to e the best version of myself I can be.

So to get you through this work week, here are 18 quotes to keep you inspired.















Write down your favorite inspirational quotes in these beautiful notebooks!






What's your favorite inspirational quote?


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I am a bit older and single, living in a part of the country where people often get married quite young. I am "choosing to be a happy single". I am fine being single. Everyone else seems to have the problem with it. I have learned an important lesson a few times in my life; it is better to be single than with the wrong person.my ex disappointed me by having a 3yrs affair with my cousin,thanks mostly to''hackingloop6@gmail . c o m'' he's also on WhatsApp + 1 484  540 - 0785,,whom i applied for his hacking service,he hacked and gained me a remote access to his phone activities..The fact is that he have been cheating even before he proposed, Sometimes I get lonely, I remember how I felt when I was with a wrong person. Maybe "Mr. Right" will come along. Maybe he never will, but embracing "choosing to be happy single" has made me more content than I ever was before.

    ReplyDelete