5 of the best 2018 Beauty Trends

By Unknown - 2:00 PM



Hey everyone!

New year, who's this?

Haha, just kidding :) But seriously. It's 2018. It's a new year. Time to turn over a new leaf and new makeup trends. One of my favorite things about the changing seasons is the changing fashion and makeup trends that come along with it. I put together my list of must try makeup trends because I'm feeling a little bit over my current makeup routine and couldn't wait to share my new favorite 2018 trends!


The look: Frosted Everything
As seen on: The Dennis Basso Runway
Why I love it: I am absolutely obsessed with this look. I'm usually the first girl to spring for a tan or bronzed look, but I think this style is perfect for winter pale skin, like mine is right now. I'm especially excited for the 1980-ish blue eye shadow!



The look:
Pink and red themed eye makeup
As seen on: The Brock Collection Runway
Why I love it: This makeup look could not be more perfect for Valentine's Day. This look could not get more romantic. I feel like this look will make my blue eyes really pop because blue and red are such contrasting colors.




The look: Gold eyes and glossy red lips
As seen on: The Naeem Kahn Runway
Why I love it: I have been obsessed with red lips for as long as I can remember. But I don't remember ever rocking a glossy red lip before. This look is so fun and fresh and a great twist on a classic look.





The look: Smudged brown eyeliner and a nude lip
As seen on: The Tory Burch Runway
Why I love it: This look is so minimal but is still super polished. Something about this seems very 90s to me, and I would love to rock it with a more minimalist outfit.






The look: 
Golden highlighter
As seen on: The Michael Costello Runway
Why I love it: This might be my favorite out of all these looks. I am so used to wearing a pink, purple, or white toned highlighter, but recently I've been leaning more towards gold. I am so stoked that this is going to be a big trend for 2018!


Which is your favorite new makeup trend?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments