January Instagram Roundup

By Unknown - 2:00 PM


Hi everyone!

February is basically here! This month just absolutely flew by. I have been so happy with 2018 so far. It's been pretty good to me. Between starting to find a balance between my work and personal life, finding a workout routine, and a night routine that's started to work for me I finally feel like I'm starting to get in my groove.

Not only that, but I am SO proud of myself for sticking to my 3 posts a week. It's been a little tricky, but has been so rewarding sharing a little piece of my life with you! That being said, my schedule will be changing just a little bit. Posts will still be on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and Monday's post will be a vlog!

I am so excited to be adding this to the blog and hope you'll like it just as much.

So without any further delay, here's a round up of my January Instagram outfits :)






Did you have a favorite outfit this month?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments