What I'm Loving Wednesday: January Favorites

By Unknown - 2:00 PM


Hi everyone!

One of my favorite features I used to do was my What I'm Loving Wednesday segment. I love to put together the things that have been making my life a little bit better everyday! So here you go, the five things I'm loving this month!


1. Nude Nails

I am so very late to this trend, but lately I've been obsessed with nude nails. I love how clean and fresh they look, especially when I pair them with some big statement rings. There's something about nude nails that is so very beautiful and glamorous,  while being tastefully understated.
2. Red Clothing

I usually stay away from things with bright colors, but recently I have been loving the pop of red. Everything from Faviana's beautiful prom dresses and gowns, to Target's super sporty athleisure wear has me screaming MORE red!
3. Oil Diffuser

I have super, super dry skin. Nothing I've done in the past has really helped me get moisture into my skin. I recently bought an oil diffuser to help keep my room smelling great and add some much needed moisture into the room. I haven't seen any direct results on my skin yet, but I do love the way it smells and the fact that my room doesn't feel as dry!




 4. Body Spin Brush

Like I mentioned, I have super dry skin. On top of that, I have kilatosis pilaris on my arms and legs which can make me super self conscious. For Christmas this year, I received this body spin brush and it's been amazing for my dry skin. It's helped exfoliate my rough parts of my skin, feels luxurious, and it's super affordable




 5. Kitchen Aid

My home finally feels a little more complete with my kitchen aid. My entire kitchen is copper themed, from my coffee cups to my fruit bowl, and now my kitchen aid. It's perfect for baking and makes me feel like a real grown up! Stay tuned, because I might even be using it for recipes soon :)


What are you loving this month?



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments