Jump Into Spring Decor

By Unknown - 3:00 PM



Make it sweet with succulents

I am absolutely obsessed with succulents. Between my living room, dining room, and kitchen, I easily have 10 succulent plants scattered about. They are so easy to care for and instantly boost my mood just by looking at them. For me, succulents are a subtle reminder of minimalistic beauty and the ability to grow. Everything about them makes me so happy, and that makes me really look forward to this springtime weather.

Tie in the pastels Now is the time to trade out the winter olive green for a lighter shade. Incidentally, my first time shopping for spring weather and house decor, everything I purchased was a pretty, light green. From my new nail polish to the colors of little accent pieces for my house, pastels gave my room a light and airy feel that keeps me relaxed and inspired.


Make it lightSpeaking of light, now is the time to focus on the ways your space brings in light. Do you have big airy windows? Do you have a more closed up space? Investing in some pretty window treatments or a cool aesthetic lamp can make your space brighter, which can have an overall positive effect on your mood.



Porch-scape
If there's one thing I've come to love as someone who rents a home, it's porch-scaping. I love putting together the perfect wreath, door mat, and accessories to make my house feel more like a home. Pick up some flowers, add a lantern, and a cheeky welcome mat and boom! You're ready for spring.


Florals for spring?
Okay, maybe it's not so groundbreaking. But nothing springs spring like flowers do. Whether you pick up a bouquet from your local grocery store or buy a forever decor piece from T.J Maxx, adding some pretty flower pieces instantly brightened up my space.



What are your favorite spring tips?


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments