March What I'm Loving Wednesday

By Unknown - 3:00 PM


Hi everyone!

In like a lion, out like a lamb! March has come and gone and I can't believe how quick it went. Honestly, I feel like I say this every month, but 2018 is flying by. I'm already applying for new apartments, itching for some change, and dreaming of a fresh start. 

In case you haven't seen my latest vlog, I've been obsessed with roses and I think this is why. In tarot, the rose is considered a symbol of balance. The beauty of this flower expresses promise, hope, and new beginnings. Doesn't that seem to be the theme lately?

A lot of my March favorites seem to revolve around around this growth and I can't wait to share this new journey with you guys :) So here are my March favorites and current lust list!




I've been raving about this product on pretty much every social media. I am absolutely obsessed with Glossier's Balm Dotcom Rose lip-balm. I use it literally everyday and every single day it takes a conscientious effort not to go and purchase more. It's my favorite thing to use in the morning and it's the last product I use at night. It's my new favorite beauty product of 2018. 


2. Thin Mint Iced Coffee from Dunkin Donuts


Who doesn't love a good Girl Scout cookie? I was immediately obsessed when Dunkin Donuts chose to collaborate with Girl Scout Cookies. I tried a good handful of the flavors and hands down my favorite was the Thin Mint Iced Coffee. I drank it all March Long


3. This Playlist


My new favorite playlist is definitely this one. I jam packed it with happy, upbeat music that makes me want to have a dance party. The best thing about this playlist is blasting it when I'm having a bad day, and dancing around my apartment until I feel a bit better. 

4. Minimalist Jewelry



I literally used to be the girl that wore the biggest statement earrings and necklaces and lately I've been lusting after anything but. I have been so obsessed with tiny, delicate pieces and just minimalism in general. There's something so beautiful bout understated jewelry, and is it just me or 2018 the year of the ankle bracelet?

5. Decorative Welcome Mats



In case I haven't mentioned it enough, I am moving very soon. One really weird thing I'm excited about is getting a cute welcome mat. I feel like a cute welcome mat is the cherry on top of a perfect apartment, so this is a definite must!

What were your March favorites?



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments