My Social Media Crushes!

By Unknown - 2:00 PM





Hey guys!
I hope you're all having such a lovely day! I am so excited to put together this little post for you full of all of my favorite social media crushes. Social media is actually proven to impact your mood; actually affecting your self esteem and happiness. Lately, I've done a bit of a social media cleanse, slowly clearing out people I no longer talk to or feeds that don't make me feel happy. Below are all of my favorite, inspiring people on the internet that make me happy, feel positive, give me inspiration and laugh! I hope you find some new favorite accounts here :)







Tumblr








-Take Me South


-Hannah Shanae


-The New England Scholar

Who are your favorite accounts to follow?


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments