Spring Bucket List

By Unknown - 3:00 PM



Hey everyone!

Can you feel it? Warm weather is almost here. The weather is starting slowly defrost, and the early spring puddles will soon nourish the flowers starting to bloom. Speaking of blooming, I feel like I've been doing a lot of that lately. I can feel my arms reaching out wider than they ever have to embrace more of life, my feet are anxious to travel, and my head has been pacing itself at a million miles a minute with new ideas, dreams, goals, and plans.

Spring is a fresh start; a new beginning. And don't we all love those? So take some time this spring to embrace the weather, and more importantly, embrace each and every individual moment because summer will bring the heat before you know it.

- THE SPIRNG BUCKET LIST - 
  1. Plant some spices
  2. Go to a farmer's market
  3. Adventure something new
  4. Go to the driving range
  5. Paint your nails a pretty pastel
  6. Update your closet
  7. Ride a bike
  8. Go berry picking
  9. Watch the rain somewhere romantic
  10. Make a windchime
  11. Take a bubble blowing photoshoot
  12. Rock a pair of overalls
  13. Decorate a windowsill
  14. Get a new crystal
  15. Get a wildflower bouqet
  16. Do yoga outside
  17. Bake lemon cookies
  18. Try a new recipe on the grill
  19.  Get a colorful kimono
  20.  Lay in the grass

    What's on your spring bucket list?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

    He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.

    ReplyDelete