Steal the Style

By Unknown - 8:07 AM

Steal the Style

Candice Swanepoel for Vogue Brazil


Candice gorgeous. We all know this. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't see her on an ad, in a magazine, or on TV. But this photograph in Vogue Brazil truly has captured my heart. It's so bohemian chic and makes me want to go buy everything in the picture, like, right this very second.
So to steal the style I've compiled the list of so close outfit choices.
1. Head of flowers - Okay, so this one is the most expensive on the list with a $155 price tag. Ouch. But on places like etsy, beautiful and realistic crowns can be found for under $50. This accessory makes the whole outfit and I'm craving springtime.
2. For super smooth locks like Candice I recommend ALTERNA BAMBOO Smooth Anti Breakage Thermal Protectant Spray for $25. Make sure that you use it before you straighten your precious locks. Damaged hair is never cute.
3. Deep V Boho Top - Does Modcloth ever fail? I think not. This almost exact top can be found at ModCloth for $65. Can it be found in my closet too?
4. Gold Bangles- Candy is playing with lots of different textures on her arm. Between the gold and the leather, there is a harmonious mix of boho. You can swipe these at ShopRuche.com for $10.
5. Pretty Little Studs - These pretty pink and gold ornate earrings can be found at Macy's for $30. They look like flowers yet have the perfect touch of hippy vibe.
6. To tie it all together- a thick, brown belt that cinches at the waist. This one is $6 from Forever 21. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments