Birchbox Review : Birchbox Finds

By Unknown - 6:58 PM

First: I just want to say how sorry I am for not posting lately. Life has been super hectic but I am so excited to be back. With the semester picking up, I have found little time to squeeze in writing. But obviously it's a top priority, so I am going to start scheduling my posts. I recently got a job on campus to get some extra spending cash to support my shopping addiction. It's definitely something very different. But to makeup for my lack of posting, I have so many fun things coming up, and some very special giveaways too!!! But without further adieu here is my review!
Sign up for your own birchbox here!
https://www.birchbox.com/invite/SparklinSerendipity


Sign up for your own birchbox here!
https://www.birchbox.com/invite/SparklinSerendipity
Okay, so this Limited Edition Birchbox features the top products from drugstores. So far, this is my absolute favorite box. All of the products in it are accessible and able to be transferred into my daily life routine. All of the products are basically full size. The best part is: they are all under $12. Sometimes the best products are the cheapest ones!
In this box I received:
Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask | Pack of 4, $7.99
Okay, so I'm not sure about the longterm effects that this mask has on my face (please help me find something to get rid of acne scars and acne is general), but I will say I genuinely look forward to using this product. So far I've used it twice and I still have not gotten use to how awesome it feels. The mask is a dark grey color and has a slightly grainy texture to it. The coolest part is that once you begin to rub it on your face it begins to heat up, and not in a bad way!  Your face starts to tingle and feels like rubbing it on a warm towel. I always leave the bathroom feeling super fresh and clean after using this! I am hoping there are some good benefits to my skin, but if not, I still felt like I had a mini facial.
Covergirl Bombshell Shine Shadow by LastBlast | 8mL, $8.99
I have lately been without my go to palettes, the Nakeds. However, being away from them has allowed me to experiment with some colors that I normally wouldn't. I desperately wanted to try some cream shadow that made me look wide awake for those nights I spent doing homework that I should have done way earlier. Behold! I found it! I apply a super small amount on the back of my palm and then use a q-tip to line the inner corners of my eyes. The pinch of shine goes a long way!
John Frieda Frizz Ease Nourishing Oil Elixir | Full Size, $9.99
I have frizzy hair. It's annoying. I really can't put it any simpler. I love wearing my hair straight now that it's long, but with the crazy weather I know it's only a matter of time before it puffs out like crazy. A tiny pinch of this serum rubbed through the ends of my hair makes it lie straight, flat, and shinny. What could be better?
Nivea Kiss of Care & Color | Full Size, $4.99I love lipgloss. I can't say it enough. I have at least one in my purse, my backpack, my wallet, and my gym bag. After flying to California without it, I vowed to never let my lips go unglossed ever again. This lipgloss is so smooth and adds the perfect amount of color to my lips. I was gifted with the "Sheer Berry" color, and I love it's light reddish color!
Rimmel London Stay Glossy 3D Lipgloss | Full Size, $4.99Like I said, I love Lipgloss. This one is so much fun. I received it in "123 Back Row Smooch". It has tons of sparkles and is a fun pink color. I haven't worn it a lot yet, but it does make me feel the same way I did when I first started experimenting with makeup: like a princess!
Sally Hanson Complete Salon Manicure | Full Size, $7.99
I love the look of a fresh manicure, but I am so terrible at painting my own nails. With a base coat, color, and top coat already built in, this nail polish makes me look like somewhat of a pro. The Kook a Mango color just added to the fun with this one!
Sign up for your own birchbox here!
https://www.birchbox.com/invite/SparklinSerendipity
Infinite x's and o's,
Kylee

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments