What I'm Loving Wednesdays : Chloe and Isabel

By Unknown - 11:31 AM

Statement jewelry : it's all the rage right now. It can take any outfit, a simple sundress, jeans and a t-shirt, or a pretty maxi, and make it regal and elegant. Most girls go to two extremes to buy their jewelry, high end designers or cheap boutiques and in both scenarios, I've ended up disappointed. In high end jewelry stores, I envy all of the beautiful pieces, but I would literally break the bank if I bought more than just one piece at a time. Cheap boutiques are great for my wallet, but their pieces often fall apart or tarnish after a few wears. So when I heard about Chloe and Isabel, I couldn't help but fall in love.
Chloe and Isabel was created by Chantel Waterbury for "smart, confident, and creative women". So when I heard that, I couldn't help but think about my beautiful readers! So not only are some of the pictures available for purchase on their website, but they are also available for you to purchase on my own pop up shop March 20th-24th. What better way to ring in spring then by snagging some brand new, sparkling jewelry!
Not enough to convince you? Well how about this; I will be hosting TWO Chloe and Isabel giveaways on my instagram (@KyleeLauren ). You can win a signature piece or a HUGE discount. How's that for Serendipity?
So what are you waiting for? Get ready to start shopping by making a list at ChloeandIsabel.com and get ready to purchase HERE!!!

Infinite x's and o's,
Kylee


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments