Steal the Style : Kate Spade in the Upper East Side Edition

By Unknown - 12:00 PM



A couple weeks ago I took a trip to the Upper East Side to visit some of my favorite designers' stores. I was so excited because the Upper East Side has this awesome aura of magic and sparkle to it and I couldn't wait to dive in. I soon took notice that the stores were not simply just stores, they looked like beautiful homes or museums! The decor, the wall colors, and the clothing looked straight out of the deepest desires for my future closet (sigh!). So here is a look into one of my favorite stores, Kate Spade.
This lovely couch was in a beautiful blush pink color that I absolutely adore. And I really, really wanted those pillows!
How to steal my heart?  Show me anything with gold. This gold accent wall is amazing. I need it in my dorm room, now.
Statement necklaces are HUGE right now (um, helloooo Academy Awards) . They can make any outfit complete. These had a very fun blush, gold, and iridescent vibe to them. Sign me up.
I didn't know that it was possible to fall in love with a purse until I laid my eyes on this one. I have an similar color blocking Coach messenger bag, but this one is so nauti! And the bow is just so perfectly placed.
This dress basically has a a statement necklace built into it, which is so amazing. The navy blue color, the silhouette, and the built in luxe made me swoon.
This cute little piece sat in the elevator and was very appreciated after a long day of walking. One of the workers even took our picture on it! A+ for customer service!

I had to snap a picture of the Queen!
These super cut outfits were in the basement of the store and really inspired both Spring and outfit envy.

I was so inspired by this board that I made a wallet friendly board of outfits inspired by the store and the clothes inside. Can you guess which is which? Each of these items are under $50! You can find the list of items here : http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=115244728
Do you like these outfits? Have you visited the Upper East?

Infinite x's and o's,
Kylee

Displaying IMG_3113.png


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments