Summer Bucket List: Riding Horses

By Unknown - 7:36 PM








Can you believe that summer is coming to a close? I feel like this summer flew by in a blink of an eye. When I finally took a minute to pause and look around, I realized that half of the things I wanted to do this summer still haven't been done. Obviously, I immediately had to get on that! So, the next item at my bucket list that I need to do was I to go ride horses!





I rode at a farm not very far from my house that I didn't even know existed until we Googled it. The ride was $36 for an hour through a beautiful forest. My horse's name was Cody, and he was absolutely beautiful. The people were so sweet and were extremely patient with us. If you're looking to go horse back riding make sure you wear jeans and boots with a heel. Our trail rides through all four seasons, so make sure you dress weather appropriate. Also, try to call and make reservations ahead. A lot of places are completely booked during the summer! Lastly, children have to be over mine to ride, but children under 18 have to wear helmets!





Overall, this experience was so much fun and was definitely worth the money! I definitely recommend it for anyone who loves animals, the outdoors, and adventures. Next for me? I'd love to go zip lining!

Infinite X's and O's
Kylee

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments