DIY : Sharpie Mug

By Unknown - 9:18 AM







If there's anything I love in life, it's definitely a hot coffee in the morning. That being said, I love having a bunch of mugs to chose from every morning. Unfortunately, this large collection is only in my home, not in my dorm. So this summer, I tried to make a mini collection of mugs for my morning coffee. I wanted one with a cute and funny saying, but they're getting pretty pricey on etsy. So I decided to do a permanent marker coffee mug DIY. This is it above! (Can you spy my OC clipboard?) I've seen these DIY's everywhere, and the possibilities are literally endless! This project is super simple and inexpensive, but so fun.





I bought my mug from the dollar store and already had the sharpie. The total cost for this project was $1.06. That's it!





All I did was clean my mug and write on my cute little quote in permanent marker. Then I put it in the oven at 200 degrees for 45 minutes. Then I let it sit for two days and wah-lah:


A perfectly pretty mug!





I don't plan on washing this in the dishwasher, so the marker will last.





Have you ever done a permanent marker mug?





Infinite x's and o's,


Kylee





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments