Office Candy Flavor of the Week

By Unknown - 11:09 AM

Macbeth Clipboards

Happy Monday everyone! I hope your week is off to a good start. Can you believe it's August already? Where has the time gone? With August comes the return to school, one of the most busy times of the year! I would be absolutely lost without my to-do and grocery lists, which is why I want to share this awesome deal with you!

This week OfficeCandy.com is showcasing their clipboards and their matching notepads. With my discount code of 10117 you can get yours for an additional 10% off! That's an awesome deal!

I literally use my clipboard for everything! I've posted about it several times before, but honestly I can't get enough of it!

To read why I love these clipboards so much, click here!
To learn how to decorate with them, click here.
To buy your own, click HERE!

So get ordering! Use code 10117 for an extra 10% off this already great deal!

Infinite x's and o's,
Kylee


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments