This or That? Dorm Room Edition

By Unknown - 5:44 AM


When I moved into my dorm room in August last year, one thing struck me: Beige. Literally everything was this neutral tan color painted on the inside of dorm rooms across the nation. For a girl like me, where everything needs to be pretty, I couldn't wait to get my own personality on the walls and into the room. Your dorm room is where you spend a majority of the time, so you want to make sure you decorate it in a clean, pretty way!

So without further adieu, here is the dorm room I virtually decorated. Doesn't it look so pretty? Each item is pretty and functional and found exclusively at OfficeCandy.com and you can get 10% off with my code 10117!

When I signed up to be a Campus Candy Rep, I received an awesome  swag bag of goodies I couldn't wait to play with. In that bag, I got a Macbeth Collection clipboard and let me tell you, I don't know how I lived without it. I use it for literally everything. Then I came up with this awesome idea to hang it up on my wall. By embracing my inner interior designer, I though it would be so cute to have six of them in coordinating colors. Each one could be dedicated to a different aspect of my life. My clipboard has become my best friend. It holds my flash cards when I need them, holds coupons for the store, and drafts of papers while I'm editing. Prompt for my English class? Clip it and hang it and grab it and go. Idea for a blog post? Clip it and hang it and work on it as soon as possible. You can find the clipboards here.

On the left you can see one of my most envied pieces. I am absolutely in love with this pink desk organizer. I feel like it really ties things together and it's a pretty bubblegum pink color. It's a three piece set featuring a letter tray, file sorter, and pencil cup. It's the perfect combination of pretty and practical! You can find it right here!

Next is something every girl, college or not, needs to have in their life. From water to smoothies to ice coffee to tea, you have to tote your hydration in style. This super cute Kate Spade tumbler is the perfect way to do so! You can find all the super cute tumblers here!

Lastly, and definitely most enviously, is the Charlotte Gift Set. It's everything a preppy girl needs for college and more! It's an amazing birthday gift, graduation present, or first desk job congratulatory gift! It has an accordion file tote, a mini clipboard, matching tape dispenser, scissors, and stapler, Lilly Pulitzer notebook and pencils, and Office Candy mini tool kit. At this price, it's a steal for all of these cute goodies! Oh, and don't forget to use my code to get 10% off! Get your gift set now!

Your dorm room should be a place where you feel homey and comfortable! Make sure you make your room, especially your desk, everything you want and more by stocking up on some fab goodies from officecandy.com!

How do you make your room feel more homey?
Infinite x's and o's,
Kylee


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. If you are a housewife then should have a bakery tray racks in your kitchen. Because it will give you extra benefit and because you can carry many things at a single time with this cart. And can also manage some space in your kitchen. Get the best cart from Ela Enterprises at a low price.

    ReplyDelete