Words to Live by in 2016

By Unknown - 8:05 AM


Hey everyone!

I've posted a lot about all the things I hope to do for this year. However, I think that in order to get there, I have to stay inspired. Something that has always inspired me are quotes. Sometimes I feel that one of the best emotions is when you read something by someone else that captures exactly how you feel. So here are my favorite little phrases for 2016 (many of which will make awesome Instagram captions).



"Please, please, please chase your dreams. Waking up on a Monday excited should be your driving force. Ignore anybody who tries to put you down and belittle your dreams. Be kind to everyone, stay positive and grind."


"if you want a nice body, go get it. if you want to become a lawyer, study your ass off. if you want nice hair, pick a style and get it done. stop being afraid and motivate yourself. find yourself. find your happiness, because it’s out there waiting for you."




"Fear the girl who always has the taste of coffee on her lips and dresses well on Mondays"






"take selfies, look cute, tell yourself you're fine af, focus on your goals, get that money, spoil yourself, stunt on all these hoes, etc."






"A friend isn’t your friend until they defend you in your absence"







What are your favorite quotes for 2016?

infinite x's and o's,
kylee.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments