Color Vibrancy Intensive Review c/o L'Oréal Paris

By Unknown - 2:59 PM



I love my platinum hair. The silver/lilac tones really stand out in a crowd and makes me feel strong, fierce, and beautiful. However, as much as I adore my platinum locks, I'm not super crazy about the chaotic upkeep. The constant bleaching and dying leaves my hair super broken, fried, frizzy, and just all around sad. This summer I literally lost about 1/3 of my hair from it being so broken that it fell out. It was awful and traumatic and really was just all around terrible. The experience taught me to definitely, definitely, definitely seek professional help when it comes to anything with bleach!

But now I'm on a mission to regrow my hair as much as possible. I thought it would be super fun to document this process and share with all of you what I have learned along the way.

This week I was so lucky to receive some products from L'Oréal from their Color Vibrancy Intensive line. They sent me their protecting shampoo and conditioner and their post color repair mask! 

They advertise the shampoo and conditioner as instantly repairing dry, damaged color treated hair. The bottles are 12.6 FL oz. and smell delicious. Each bottle retails at $4.99 so it's super affordable for the huge amount of product you get!  The bottle claims that it provides 60 days of color vibrancy and repairs fragile hair. I've only used it a couple times so far, but I definitely hopes it makes my hair stay vibrant! 



While I like the shampoo and conditioner a lot, I'm obsessed with the hair mask. The product retails for $6.99 and it's literally a steal. I take a couple dollops of it and lather the hair from root to the bottom. Then I roll it up in a bun and leave it in for about 10 minutes. Most of the time I put on a face mask and answer emails in between! The instructions say to leave it in 3-5 minutes, but I leave mine in longer because my hair needs a little extra tlc. After that, I jump in the shower, I rinse it out, put a little dollop of shampoo through my roots, then I'm good to go! The mask makes my hair so very soft and makes managing it so much easier.

The L'Oréal line has several different products that each target a different hair problem -- so there is definitely something for everyone! 

I can't wait to continue to update you on more on my regrowth process :) If you have any suggestions for posts feel free to comment them below! 

What are your favorite hair care products?


*I received all of these products complimentary of L'Oréal, but all opinions are my own. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments