Picks for Graduation || Faviana Post of the Month

By Unknown - 4:15 PM



Hey ya'll!

It is almost May 20th! Do you know what that means? I am almost a college graduate. Can you believe that? I feel like it was just yesterday I was an anxious, blonde, nervous wreck trying to figure out my place in this world. Oh, wait. I still am.

While so many incredible things have happened over the course of the last four years that I am so very grateful for, I am still so anxious to take on the world. I feel as though I should be more prepared, more set to succeed, better, more ahead. But I'm not. I feel like I should have my whole life figured out. But I don't. Yet, it feels as if everyone else does. This is terrifying.

However, personal inner conflicts aside, if there is one thing I am confident in, it's my sense of style. Over the course of the last week, I have been searching for apartments, second jobs, finishing papers, applying for scholarships, and pretty much striving to stay awake for as many hours as possible to get everything done. Of course, this has led to the inevitable crash and I lay here now, 6:30 pm on a Tuesday in my bed wearing clothes I've worn for more than 24 hours. Glamorous, right? I'd always hoped I'd be appreciated for my honesty.

However, that does mean that I needed so desperately to get my mind off of something, and my favorite thing to do to make my mind ease itself down is to put together a blog post of pretty clothing.

So alas, without further adieu, here is my top Faviana picks for the month, perfect to style with a cap and gown.

1. Faviana Style 7851


I love this white dress so much. It's perfect for outdoor graduations in pretty summer weather. It is the perfect combination of classy and fun, which is pretty much the go to description of a recent college grad.

2. Faviana Style 7652

I think this dress is just so glam. If you were the girl that won all the awards, you just have to snag this gown for your last hoorah.

3. Faviana Style 7855

This dress is definitely for the class standout. I love how flattering it is on athletic body types and the bright color and cool cutouts will definitely will turn a ton of heads.

4. Faviana Style 7859



This dress is so much fun. I love the bright color and flirty skirt and details on the shoulders. This dress says that you're definitely ready for after graduation!

5. Faviana Style 7853

This dress is perfect for the girl that always rises to the top. It's color is subtle, the silhouette is classic but the cutouts are sexy. It's perfect to make one last statement!



So no matter what kind of graduation dresses you choose to try, pair it with confidence, even if you have to fake it just a little bit.




 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments