February 2018 What I'm Loving Wednesday!

By Unknown - 2:04 PM

Hi everyone!


Have you been staying warm and cozy? I sure hope so! The weather recently has been totally insane, which has wrecked havoc on everything from my plans, my skin, and my car.


1. Essence Highlighter - 01 Be My Highlight

http://shopstyle.it/l/xkij

I have been looking everywhere for a pretty, light gold highlighter that I can wear everyday. I tend to go towards cool tones for most of my makeup, but the cold weather has me longing for warm nights and tanned skin. In honor of that wishful thinking, I took up a search mission for a highlighter with gold tones sans any sparkles. This essence highlighter is perfect because it does all off that for under $5. It has definitely been my favorite makeup product this month. You can get it for yourself here.

2. Car Humidifier

My favorite thing that I bought in February was my car humidifier. I travel a lot, and it can make me super miserable. Adding in a car humidifier has actually improved my mood so much and has made me so much more relaxed while driving. I'm still playing around

3. Califia Farms Almondmilk, Unsweetened, 48 Ounce (Pack of 8)



I'm obsessed with coffee. The first thing I need when I wake up is a big cup of hot coffee to get me started. I've been pretty good about staying away from sugary creamers and substituting them out for almond milk. But there was still a big part of me that would long for those super sweet drinks. Califa Almond Milk has totally put a stop to that. This almond milk is super tasty while still being a much healthier alternative. This month, I'm thinking of testing out the coconut milk as the weather gets warmer!

4.You're Not That Great: (but neither is anyone else)



I've been doing my best to read a book every one to two weeks. The latest book I finished was You're Not That Great by Elan Gale -- and oh my God, I'm obsessed. Everything about this book made me want to throw my fist in the air and scream "yes! that!". I loved everything about this book, from the beginning where it starts to break you down, to the end where it teaches you to build yourself back up. I read a lot of self help books, but this is the first one that got me this motivated.

5. In the Sand & Sea Salt Scrub

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/p/in-the-sun-sand-andamp-sea-salt-scrub-023632395.html#q=scrub&lang=en_US&start=19
I know, I know. It's only February. But there's a big part of me already planning spring and summer outfits, which means spring and summer skin. And to be real -- shorts, skirts, and bathing suit season also bring me anxiety of the days I skipped a the gym, the times I should've dry brushed, and why am I so awful at self taning? What I love about this scrub is it's one big hug in a bottle. Exfoliating salt scrub is proven to help the reduce of cellulite and help tanner go on easier. Plus the warm fragrance has me reminiscing (or dreaming ahead) about some very warm days.





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments