Valentine's Day Gift Guide!

By Unknown - 2:00 PM




Happy Monday Everyone!






Today's post is here to make your life just a tiny bit easier. Is it just me or is shopping for guys SO hard?! It doesn't matter what holiday it is, but I always stress about finding the perfect gift for my boyfriend. Valentine's Day is usually pretty focused on the girls in the relationship, but I'm a big believer in getting the guy a little something as well. So here's my go to gift guide for the guy in your life.

Coats
Okay, so not the most romantic gift, but stay with me. My boyfriend has a pretty standard coat collection. I know this because any time we go out, I never bring a coat and he so sweetly lets me borrow his (I'm the worst, I know). For boyfriends like mine, a coat is a nice, thoughtful gift for the guy who would (literally) give you the shirt off his back.

BagsBags are another great gift for guys. I know my boyfriend takes a bag with him to work everyday, and for the last couple weeks he's been talking about getting a new one but has never gotten around to it. Valentine's Day is the perfect holiday to spoil him with something he can use everyday that he might forget to get himself.



Accessories

Doing a small Valentine's Day this year? A small accessory is the perfect little item you can give to your guy without it being over the top.



Real alcohol
For the couples in relationships like mine (shout out to the recent college grads!), you're probably used to cheap beer and bottom shelf liquor. When I asked Matt what guys would like for Valentine's Day, his response was simple: "Real alcohol, and not like budlight." Easy enough. Test out that whiskey in a pretty bottle, try a new type of bourbon, or just pick up a ton of random sizes and liquors and see what you all like best. That sounds like a pretty fun date to me.




An experience

Matt and I are huge on skipping gifts and opting for experiences instead. For Christmas, Matt bought me tickets to Taylor Swift in Nashville. I got him (which he still doesn't really know, haha) our hotel for Nashville. I've been scoping out places and have my finger ready to pull the trigger once we select our flights. I'm also trying to convince him to go away for New Year's Eve this year, so maybe I can start planning that now too :)



What are you getting for your boyfriend for Valentine's Day?




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments