Valentine's Day Outfits and Date Night Ideas

By Unknown - 2:00 PM





Hey everyone!
Call me a hopeless romantic, but Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holiday's. I know that it catches a lot of flack because if you love someone, you should show them everyday (which I totally agree with), but hey, it doesn't hurt to have one day


Valentine's Day Plan 1 || Wine Tasting

A fun alternative to dinner and a movie, would definitely be doing a wine tasting at a winery. Between the pretty scenery and the delicious drinks, this is sure to be a win for everyone involved. Grab your favorite dress and some cute boots for the perfect winter winery outfit. Faviana is one of my favorite designers for cocktail dresses and I linked my favorite, Faviana 8050, here!





Valentine's Day Plan 2 || Concert
A concert together is definitely a perfect date night for Valentine's Day. Bonding over music, jumping up and down, and having a great time is quite romantic if you as me. My go to concert outfit is a crop top, a pair of boyfriend jeans, and a flannel.



Valentine's Day Plan 3 || Museum Date

Looking for a way to bond in a whole new way? Go to a museum together. Whether it be an ice cream museum or the MOMA, you'll ignite tons of new conversations and can learn more about each other through the art of others. A cute hat, some skinnies, and adorable booties are the perfect look for this date night.




Valentine's Day Plan 4 || Take a cooking class

I know this seems a little lame, but taking a cooking class together definitely seems fun (and tasty). Many local restaurants offer classes, like sushi making or deserts. I would love to take Matt to one of these classes. The fact he loves to cook would just be an added bonus. Throw on a huge comfy sweater, some leggings, and a pair of riding boots and you're ready to go.




Valentine's Day Plan 5 || Staying In

Pop the popcorn, a bottle of wine, and throw a movie into the dvd player. If you're like me, you're probably hoping to stay in this Valentine's Day. If so, there's nothing more fun than wearing some festive pink pajamas to celebrate the most romantic day of the year.



What are you going to do (and wear) for Valentine's Day?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments