Steal the Style : Dolce and Gabanna in the Upper East Side Edition

By Unknown - 12:26 PM

I've never really known much about Dolce and Gabanna. However, seconds into their store, I had fallen in love. Their Spring collection that they had on display made me want to swoon. Everything was sparkly, floral, or pastel. Can you say dream closet? Here are a couple of pictures I took. Feel free to fall in love.

Arianna Grande's floral dress on display with totally vintage mint heels.

Super fancy sunglasses that I wish I had been able to take out with me. They completely reinvented the Audrey Hepburn cat eye glasses.

Pretty pastels in line by color. Closet inspiration?

Pretty pastels and lace in yellow and lace make any fashionista's heart race (see what I did there?).

Lace and florals perfectly paired for any summer event.

Pretty shoes in line on display. I'd love to decorate my house like this.

This coat reminds me of Jackie O. I have serious coat envy.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments