Fashion Haul: Vacation Shopping part 1

By Unknown - 7:11 AM




If you know anything about me, you know that I love shopping. This vacation we went to the Outer Banks in North Carolina and to Myrtle Beach in South Carolina. While our vacation to the Outer Banks was cut a little short due to Hurricane Arthur, we got to add on a couple days to our Myrtle Beach vacation. I've been coming to Myrtle Beach with my family regularly for the last six years, so I already have some stores that I know I adore. From Barefoot Landing to the Tanger Outlets I had so many great purchases. A couple of the items I'm going to talk about are so great that they're going to have their own posts! :)





Old Navy Outlet : PJ Bottoms ($11) and Dress ($18)

















I am literally obsessed with these PJ bottoms. Subconsciously I think I've become addicted to pink, blue, and seahorses... so these were perfect. They're a light material which makes them perfect for summer nights. The colors are so bright and adorable and will remind me of summer year round! The only negative of these was kind of my own fault. I accidentally bought a large because the hanger was marked as medium, but it's okay! I like them roomy and the drawstring makes sure they fit on my waist!





Black Dress









Unfortunately, no matter what I did I could not get this dress to photograph well, but I promise you it looks darling on. I almost never buy black anything, but I thought it was so adorable I couldn't resist. Keep on the lookout for how I'm going to style it. I bought a couple cool statement earrings that I think will look awesome with it!


Hurricane TShirt from a local souvenir store $20




We had to evacuate the Outer Banks because of a storm and I thought this tshirt would be the perfect gift to get my mom for her birthday. It is so funny and cute. A perfect little memento for this crazy ride.





Random little knick knacks from the Barefoot Landing General Store  












This super pretty jewelry dish caught my eye as I walked around the general store. It's perfect because I can't tell you how many times I went to bed with jewelry on and had to have a search party for stud earrings in the morning in my sheets. It's so adorable and will fit in perfectly on my thrifted bedside table. ($12)




YeeHaw Car Air Fresheners from Natural Life are so adorable and I can't wait to put them on my rear view mirror. They smell like strawberries and there are three in the pack! Too cute! ($7)




Southern Tide Croakies are awesome. They're a light shade of pink and navy blue with the logo and "Southern Tide" printed on it. I can't wait to wear them on the beach! ($9)





Ralph Lauren  
















This boatneck tee is so nauti! It is a burnt red and off white midlength tshirt that was sitting on the clearance rack calling my name. I really want to style this with skinny jeans and wedges or some chinos and keds! ($17)





White Oxford Button Down











I had one goal walking into RL and that was to get a white button down. I feel like it can be worn with absolutely anything and without it I was missing a huge staple in my wardrobe! ($33)

Reebok Outlet 



These shorts were too cute to pass up. They're pink polka dot and navy blue and literally adorable! ($14)



Corey and I were so excited to find this Philadelphia Union tshirt tucked into the clearance rack. We're really trying to find a game to go to by the end of the summer and finding this shirt was like a sign that it could happen! Oh, and guess what! It was only $6.

Be on the lookout for part 2!
Infinite x's and o's,
Kylee





\


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments