Back to School in Style: Girly

By Unknown - 6:59 AM



Yesterday I began my first post in the series Back to School in Style. I featured a super preppy look modeled after Taylor Swift's style (find it here!). Today I'm featuring a look fashioned after a blogger's post on Nylon that's super easy but super pretty. This light, fun, girly style is something all fashionistas and girly-girls will love because it's effortless!

To mimic the outfit, I found a similar white off-the-shoulder peasant top. Then I added a big in-trend circle skirt in a pretty yellow pastel. I swapped out her strappy heels for strappy sandals so those walks to class are much easier. Then I plugged a black ladylike bag, oversized sunnies, and a gold bangle for accessories. All of these items are under $45!

top! skirt! sandals! bag! bangle! sunglasses!

What are you wearing your first day?

Infinite x's and o's,
Kylee

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments