Office Candy Flavor of the Week

By Unknown - 2:26 PM

Amy Ruth BTS (1)

If there's one thing I know about school, I know that it's definitely better with friends. When you have a familiar face in your classes it can make it a little bit easier to wake up in the morning knowing you have a breakfast date after that 8:30 am class. Just like how we do everything better in pairs, so do your school supplies. This week on officecandy.com our sprial notebook and pocket folder sets are only $8! Plus you can get another 10% off and free shipping with my discount code of 10117!

I have the Amy Ruth Designs Circle Flower folder and notebook. I haven't used the notebook yet, but I use the folder for all of my classes! Unlike a lot of folders you find at this price, the Amy Ruth folder is thick enough to not rip or tear. Plus it's just too freaking cute!

also : from now on I will be posting on Sundays, Wednesdays, and Fridays! So keep a lookout!

Go get your cute school supplies here ! Flavor of the Week

Infinite x's and o's,
Kylee

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments