Current Lust List: July 22nd, 2015

By Unknown - 1:01 PM



I have a fire in my heart. Right now, it's burning all the way down to my Kate Spade purse. There's something in me that is simply longing to have a huge shopping trip. While I'm pushing it off as long as possible, I know that I'm inevitably going to cave. To try to focus myself and refrain from making any big purchases at the moment, I compiled a list of things I'd love to purchase (you know, if I won the lottery or something).

Peep-Toe Mules

Mules, a staple of the 90's are making their way back onto our runways and into our hearts. At first I was hesitant to embrace the trend, but now after seeing them everywhere, I want to style them with a cute pair of printed shorts or loose, bohemian dress.


Pink Cross Body

There are few things I hate more than taking a purse with me on a night out. However, far too often, I loose something. To prevent this from happening, I am dying to get a cute cross body bag, preferably in the pink color range.

Pick One
Pick Two
Pick Three

White Boho Dress

I am completely obsessed with flowing, bohemian dresses. They're the perfect combination of effortlessly cool and beautiful simplicity. Lace detailing and a summer crisp white color make them even better.


Wild Thing Phone Case

Not only do I need a new phone case, but I am desperate for a new phone. I adore this cute, quirky case that pretty much does all of the talking for you.

Exact!



Gel Pen Set

Believe it or not, I'm an organization freak. I get a weird thrill from writing things down in a calendar and making a to-do list (I'm strange, I know). I love, love, love office supplies (Check out my favorite office website here! and use my code 10117 for a discount at checkout!). This year I want to make my Lilly Pullitzer planner even more fun and write my life down color coded.
Pick One
Pick Two
Pick Three



White Satin Sheets
I adore my bed. My comforter is a huge white cotton blanket that I'm absolutely obsessed with. I'm currently lusting after white satin sheets to go with it. I spend a lot of time in bed and want to make sure it's extra comfy (especially when I'm binge watching OITNB)

Pick One
Pick Two
Pick Three



White Graphic Vase

I love buying myself flowers. There's something about a little bit of greenery in a dorm room that makes it feel like home. I would love to buy a cool, graphic vase to keep my grocery store bouquets in.

Pick One
Pick Two
Pick Three


Eyebrow Pencil

Everybody knows that eyes are the windows of the face. Obviously that means that eyebrows are the super important window treatments. My favorite summer makeup style has been mascara, eyeliner, bronzer, and a strong brow.

Pick One
Pick Two
Pick Three

Pajama Set

Call me crazy, but I firmly believe that I get a much better night of sleep when I sleep with a pajama set on. Maybe it's the coordination of the top and bottom or feeling like a desperate housewife, either way I'm craving a pair.

Pick One
Pick Two
Pick Three


Black Gladiator Heels

After seeing this photo of Kendall Jenner on my instagram feed, I became obsessed with black gladiator heels. Although I'm extremely intimidated by them, I am dying to get my hands on a pair.

What's currently on your lust list?

Infinite x's and o's,
kylee

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments